Possible Descendance from Adam and Eve via King David
Each entry is supposed to be the son or daughter of the previous entries.
Subentries are used for people with multiple wives.
Alternatively, consider the
of Life website for some "non-biblical" genealogy....
- Adam (0-930 after creation, 3760-2830 B.C.E.) and (Chava) Eve. Children: Cain, Abel, Seth, Azura.
- Seth (130-1042 after creation, 3630-2718 B.C.E.) married his sister Azura. Children: Enoch, Noam.
- Enosh (235-1140 after creation, 3525-2620 B.C.E.) married his sister Noam.
Children: Cainan, Baraktel, Mualeleth.
- Kenan (Cainan) (325-1235 after creation, 3435-260 B.C.E.) married his sister Mualeleth.
Children: Mahaleel, Rashujal.
- Mehalalel (395-1290 after creation, 3365-2470 B.C.E.) married Dina daughter of Barakiel.
Children: Jered, Danel.
- Jared (460-995 after creation, 3300-2338 B.C.E.) married Baraka daughter of Rachujal daughter of Enoch and Noam
Children: Enoch, Azrial.
- Enoch/Chanoch (630-1422 after creation, 3138-2773 B.C.E.) married Edna daughter of Danel.
While alive Enoch was a shoemaker who was completely devoted to God,
and he bound the lower and higher worlds together as he stitched shoes.
Bible uses the phrase he was no more instead of he died
suggesting that he ascended directly to heaven, accordingly he was transformed into the heavenly scribe, angel Metatron.
Enoch is associated with Elijah in Jewish mysticism.
Children: Methusela, Barakil.
- Methusalah (695-1664 after creation, 3073-2104 B.C.E.) married Edna daughter of Azrial.
Children: Lamech, Rakel, Eliakim.
- Lamech (882-1559 after creation, 2886-2109 B.C.E.).
man to be married twice (with 'Adah and Tsilah). Killed Cain.
- Noah (1064-2004 after creation, 2704-1754 B.C.E.) married Naamah (Genesis 4:22)
daughter of Tzilah and Lamech son of Methusael son of Mehujael son of Irad son of Chanoch
son of Cain.
Flood occurred 1664 after creation.
Children: Shem (father of Semitic people),
Japheth (father of European people), Ham (father of African people)..
Shem (1564-2064 after creation, 2204-1702 B.C.E.) married Sedeqetelebab.
daughter of Eliakim son of Methusalah.
Shem is identified by Rambam as Malchizedek king of
Children: Arphaxad, Elam, Asser, Loeb, Aram, Gec, Hoel, Gheter, Mechec.
Genesis 10:1, 10:21, 14:18-20.
- Arphachsad (1666-2069 afer creation, 2102-1664 B.C.E.).
- Shelah (1701-2104 after creation, 2067-1634 B.C.E.) married Muak daughter of Kesed.
- Eber (Neber) (source of Ivri or Hebrew) (1731-2161 after creation, 2037-1573
married Melka daughter of Madai son of Japheth. Children: Peleg, Yoktan.
- Peleg (1765-1974 after creation, 2003-1764 B.C.E.).
The dispersion following the story of the Tower of Babel occurred
shortly after Peleg's death.
Children: Reu, Kaber.
Genesis 10:25, 11:16.
- Reu (Ragau) (1795-2002 after creation, 1973-1734 B.C.E.).
- Serug (1827-2027 after creation, 1941-1711 B.C.E.).
Genesis 11:20. Tthe governor of Ur , who,
following the Gutian occupation, founded the 3rd Dynasty of Ur.
Children: Ur-Nammu, Ur-Engur, Ur-Nahor.
- Nahor (1857-1976 after creation, 1911-1763 B.C.E.).
Genesis 11:22. Children: Sulgi, Dungi, Terah (Turgi)
- Terah (Turgi) (1886-2131 after creation, 1882-1677 B.C.E.) married Amthalah = Amethelo Or Unk.
Born Ur Kasdim. Died Charan.
Children: Haran, Nahor, Abraham.
- Abram (Avram) (b. 1948 after creation, 1812 B.C.E.,
d. 2123 after creation, 1637 B.C.E.) (changed name to Abraham
[Avraham]). First Jew. Brith beyn Habetarim 1996 after creation.
Left Charan, 2003 after creation.
Entered Canaan (Cna'an) 2013 after creation.
(first Brith-Milah) at age of 99
(2047 after creation).
Some of the details in this section
come from Alex FINKELSTEIN
falizwim at inter.net.il
and his website.
- Married (1973 after creation)
daughter of Haran.
(changed name to Sarah).
Born 1958 after creation, d. 2085 after creation.
- Took Hagar as concubine 2033 after creation. Child: Ishmael (2034-2173 after creation).
- Took Keturah as concubine 2088 after creation. Children: Zimran, Jokshan, Medan, Midian, Ishbak, Shuah.
Isaac (Yitzchaq) (b. 15 Nisan 2048, d. 2228 after creation, Chevron).
First Jew circumcised at normal age of 8 days.
Sacrification (Aqeydah) occured 2075 after creation.
Isaac married (2088 after creation)
Rebecca (Rivcah) (b. 2078 after creation,
d. 2207 after creation) daughter of Bethuel.
Children twins: Jacob and Esau (Esaw) both
born 2108 after creation.
Jacob (Ya'acov) (b. 2108 after creation, Canaan,
d. 2255 after creation, Egypt, buried in Hebron [Chevron]).
Jacob left Canaan and entered Charan 2185 after creation
where he worked for his uncle Lavan.
On his way there, an Angel changed Jacob's name to Israel.
Jacob and his sons returned to Israel.
He left with his family to join Joseph in Egypt
2238 after creation.
- Jacob first married (2192 after creation)
Leah (b. possibly 2164 after creation,
d. 2214 after creation) daughter of Lavan.
Judah (b. 15 Sivan 2195 = 1565 B.C.E.,
d. 2314/2324 = 1440 B.C.E.),
Reuben (Reuven) b.2193-d.2317(1567-1443BC),
Simeon (Shim'on) b.2194-d.2313(1566-1447BC),
Levi (b. 2195 after creation = 1565 B.C.E.,
d. 2332 after creation = 1428 B.C.E.),
Issachar (Yesaskhar) b.2197-d.2319(1563-1441BC),
Zebulin (Zevulun) b.2197-d.2307(1563-1453BC), and
moishe at langsam.com claims to be a
descendant of Issachar.
- Jacob next married (2192 after creation) Rachel
(b. possibly 2164, d. 2209 after creation)
daughter of Lavan sister of Leah.
Joseph (Yosef) b.2199-d.2309(1561-1451BC),
Benjamin (Beniyamin) b.2208-d.2317(1552-1443BC).
Yathirah was Benjamin's twin sister and died young.
- Jacob had two children by Leah's maidservant
Bilhah (also daughter of Lavan?):
Nephtali (Nafthali) 2198-d.2331(1562-1429BC),
- Jacob had two children by Rachel's maidservant
Zilpah (also daughter of Lavan?):
Daniel E. LOEB, eMail: email@example.com