3-Rabbi David OPPENHEIM (b. 1664,
d. 23 September 1736) named after maternal grandfather.
David was Rabbi of Prague. His famous collection of books was acquired by the University
of Oxford in 1830.
David first married Gnendel BEHRENS-COHEN (d. 1712).
- 4-Joseph OPPENHEIM (d. 21 July 1739) m. his relative
- 4-Sara OPPENHEIM (b. 1695, d. 22 October 1713 Eger, burried in Koenigswart) m.
Rabbi Chajim Jona THEOMIM FRAENKEL (d. 1728), Rabbi in Hanover, Prague, and Braslaw.
- 4-Bluemle OPPENHEIM (b. 1701, d. 1 Feb. 1738)
m. Rabbi Michael BAER OPPENHEIM (b. 1680, d. 1750) lived in Offenbach
and moved to Friedberg
- 5-Rabbi BAER Isaschar OPPENHEIM (b. 1716,
d. 12 April 1746 or 1768) married
Rebecca Rappaport (1720-1772) daughter
of Baruch Rappaport.
- 6-Rabbi Isaak OPPENHEIM (1741-1781), Rabbi of Pressburg
married Sarla KOPPEL DEUTSCH
- 7-Rabbi Baer OPPENHEIM. Died in Pressburg at the age of 90. Check birth dates?
- 7-Rabbi Chajjim OPPENHEIM (1762-1822)
married Perla FRAENKEL (1769-1819).
Information on this branch of the family
thanks to G. KUNSTADT.
- 4-Jente OPPENHEIM (b. 1696, d. 3 March 1736 Hanover) married (1712) Phillip COHEN
the son of Zeligman from Hanover.
- Genendel COHEN (d. 26 Dec. 1734) not married
- 4-Tolze OPPENHEIM (d. 1761) m. Rabbi Issaschar BAER Cleve
(d. 19 Dec. 1761 Cleve) the son of Leib CLEVE of the GOMPERZ family.
They had 2 sons and 7 daughters including Rachlen CLEVE
Rabbi David OPPENHEIMER remarried 1713 Shifra BONDI SPIRA,
the daughter of Bejamin Wolf SPIRA WEDELES.
She was the widow of Rabbi Itzchak Shlomo ZALMAN BONDI from Prague who was the great collector of Hebrew book and manuscripts
which were bought by the Bodleian Library of Oxford University in 1830.
Daniel E. LOEB,