Rabbi Yosef BERDUGO (b. 1802, d. 1854) was a dayan and author of Koutounet Yossef.
- Rabbi Yehuda BERDUGO (b. 1833 Meknes, d. Tiberias) married Yochevet.
During this period, there was great exchange between Meknes and Tiberius, with money being
collected in Meknes and many people making aliyah.
Rabbi Yehuda made aliyah after the death of his father.
He returned as a representative of Tiberius in 1876, guest of his
his cousin Abraham and Abraham's son Haïm.
He returned to Tiberius with manuscripts of his grandfather Yehuda which were published recently.
- Ya'akov Chai BERDUGO (1882-1954) married Esther. Representative of Tiberius to Meknes.
He was expulsed by the Turks from Tiberius along with hundreds of other
North African jews since they were French citizens.
From his exile in Corsica, he was called by his family in Meknes to join them
until the end of World War I. He returned then to Tiberius, leaving again for
trips to Morocco from 1921 to 1923 and 1928 to 1931. He also travelled to the US
in 1927 to raise funds for the Talmud Torah of Tiberius founded by Rabbi Raphael Bibas.
- Yosef BERDUGO
- Baruch BERDUGO
- Moïse BERDUGO. Children: Sarah, Avi
- Raphael BERDUGO married Margalit.
Children: Joshua BERDUGO, Daniel BERDUGO, Ayin BERDUGO,
Gabriel BERDUGO, Hananiah BERDUGO, Michael BERDUGO, Yacov BERDUGO, Avi BERDUGO
- Yehuda BERDUGO (b. 1901) married Tova.
- Shlomo BERDUGO married Danielle. Children: Uzi, Yehuda.
- Nisim BERDUGO married Esther. Son: Ya'akov Chai.
- Yosef David BERDUGO married Miriam. Son: Yitzhak.
- Yochevet BERDUGO
- Peninah BERDUGO
- Moïse BERDUGO
- Joseph BERDUGO
- Eliahou BERDUGO
- Ya'akov BERDUGO
- Abraham BERDUGO (children: Yosef and Yaacov)
- Yehouda BERDUGO (children: Mordecai, Yosef, Meir, Samuel)
- Moïse BERDUGO
- Meir BERDUGO (children: Asher, Moise, Elihou)
Daniel E. LOEB,